Add More Villain-Centered Content

mazerat
mazerat Posts: 118
I would like to suggest boss fights against boss level heroes like Phoenix or Hulk (WW Hulk or The End) and some villain-centered PvE content.

With our first villainous 5* coming out, I've seen a lot of people saying "It can't be X, they're boss level" in response to guesses. But three of the four 5* heroes (Old Man Logan, Phoenix, and Silver Surfer) are boss level heroes. Not Galactus level, certainly; but I'd put them on par with Annihilus, Apocalypse, Thanos, Zarathos or whoever and well above Ultron.

That got me thinking: why is almost all of the PvE game hero centered? If you're a big Iron Man fan, you can run your Iron Man in any and every mission outside of Deadpool vs Heroes but if you're a Hood fan you can't take him into like half of Hearts of Darkness. And heaven forbid you have a fully covered Daken or Bullseye because those guys show up almost as often as Maggia.

It's silly that 20% of the character pool is just incidentally worse due to the no-dupes rule and I think some villain-centered content would be fun and novel and improve on that.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who knows, maybe Apocolypse is coming!