It has been 45 mins without a tournament - I feel so empty!

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Perhaps I'll have to sleep or something...

Would love to see more PvE missions. Is it almost time to move past the prologue?

Comments

• Yeah, it's super weird.. especially considering earlier this week we had 3 events going on (DA tourney, lightning tourney, unstable iso)
  • haha yes i was thinking the same today. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    nothing to do right now :/ i could grind pve missions for the 20 iso rewards.... yeeeeeeeeeiiiiiii icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • It just shows how great the Developers support for this game is. I am really happy with this game.
  • Better grinding in training mode than pve mission ^^
  • I'm expecting a tournament for this week starring either Loki or Thor, given that the new Thor movie is out on Friday.

If it's Loki, I can already hear the gnashing of teeth.

If it's Thor... it's gonna be an ugly, ugly tournament.
  • This game has made me forget that I had other hobbies once upon a time. Shield training has too much action now that there are no tournaments going on so I think I'll just finish clearing out the prologue missions now. lol
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Domino wrote:
    This game has made me forget that I had other hobbies once upon a time. Shield training has too much action now that there are no tournaments going on so I think I'll just finish clearing out the prologue missions now. lol

I have cleared all rewards in the prologue and reached 1300 in Shield Training at one point already. I really have nothing to do until a new tournament icon_e_sad.gif
  • just like shuino, i've reached a high point in shield and grinding back up seems meh. that and i've perfected every mission so...i await.
  • and right when i post that, a new tournament goes up
  • Looking forward to some more PvE stuff to move the story along. Tournaments are fun but like to mix it up. Also, it does not take long to get to the point where yu can't move up so it becomes a matter of being knocked down and then going back up or wait for the last hour or so and make a run at it.