Recent changes to Big Enchilada

ErikPeter
ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
I think it's nice that you mixed things up in the Daily Deadpool.

But

Please vary the difficulty of the final mission every day. Facing Sentry Gunners (i.e. getting destroyed by the most unfair power in the game, Core Meltdown) in the first round is disheartening, and should be a rare challenge, not a daily one.

You're at risk of losing casual players because, as my wife put it, "Maybe this will help me stop playing [MPQ]. There's no incentive to play the Daily every day if I can't win it."

Comments

• I just want to throw my support behind this post.

Pre-update, with my max level 2** team, I was able to sometimes win The Big Enchilada. Just sometimes, but it was frequent enough that it was worth it to try every day. It was also really important, because I am trying to build up a 3 star team, like many others.

Since the update, I haven't won once. Most days, I can barely get past the second wave. It's really disheartening. And I don't have a source for even infrequent 3*** covers. I feel like i'm standing in front of a speed bump that I can't get over.
  • Yes, the changes feeling like a big middle finger to non-paying players. I had finally gotten to a point where I could reliably beat the daily challenge. Then this change and it's laughable; it's impossible with my team level. Core Meltdown is bad but let's not forget those stupid venom-monster things that add even MORE special tiles every turn.