Token Trouble (Oh look, all my standards became heroic)

Options
This is one of those problems that a few people have had...and likely don't want to bring to attention in case it will get....overlooked for a while.

Several of us that were previously having the trouble of event tokens turning into standard tokens are now getting a lovely benefit.

Standard Tokens are occasionally turning into heroic tokens.

It's happened to me twice now. Originally I actually thought the first instance was a credit from support....I no longer believe that when it happened again this morning.

It appears (much like the event token fiasco) to be tied to facebook saving and switching devices.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yeah, I sent in a ticket about it just in case they were unaware. I suspect it's more widespread than people are letting on, but who knows.
  • I only play on one device, and my Assault Team tokens are showing up as Standards. I did have two that ended up changing to heroic- I missed it, because I also had like 8 heroics as rewards at the same time. So I don't believe it's tied to facebook or device changing, as I've done neither. I thought it was support updating them, until I realized they were supposed to be Assault Team and not heroic.
  • I assumed this was a fix/reward for all the Assault Team/Heroic tokens that got dropped as Standard over the last week, to be honest.