Main Stage gives out nothing but Moonstone red

CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
We always joke about every token and random reward giving Moonstone, but now it seems to be actually coming true. I've played eight Main Stage matches, and this is what my queue looks like:

oi1gpEe.jpg

iEBGhmm.jpg

No 70 ISO. No 140 ISO. No 1* covers. No other 2* covers. Just Photon Blast after Photon Blast. I got the first seven last night, woke up, played some PvE, went back to the Spider-Gwen event, and boom, another Photon Blast. Is this happening to anybody else? Am I just seeing some extreme outlier RNG? Am I living in some weird indie screenwriter's idea of Purgatory?

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Didn't happen to me, but that's a special kind of mean.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I didn't get any Moonstone from that PVP, but yeah, that is some crazy luck.

Are you championing her yet? lol
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, i would take the 250 iso for selling the cover as opposed to 70iso, 140iso, or a 1* cover that are some of the other possible options.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    The chain finally broke after ten covers, but jeez.

(Also, I rostered Moonstone once, not making that mistake again)
  • I don't understand how that's a bad thing? You're getting the maximum reward after each game, roll with it!!!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the first seven last night, woke up, played some PvE, went back to the Spider-Gwen event, and boom, another Photon Blast. Is this happening to anybody else? Am I just seeing some extreme outlier RNG? Am I living in some weird indie screenwriter's idea of Purgatory?
    That is some epic RNG trolling right there.

Also, a way better than average ISO payout.