12 hr shield,also a one time iso purchase discount

jimstarooney
jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
Because its frustrating to spend 300hp on a shield overnight.an 8hr shield overnight requires you to play right b4 you go to sleep and as soon as you wake up,and thats disregarding looking for 3 good queues and also the fact that most of us that play are mature gamers and have real life things to do when we get up before we can even think about settling down and playing. 200hp sounds fair,tbh i would probably buy 1 if it was 225hp knowing i could get my rl stuff out of the way and find 3 decent queues. Also now we are firmly in 4 star land the costs for levelling 4s up are still insanely overpriced compared to when we were in 3 star land,how about a one time purchase of iso $5 for 100k lets say?it would enable us to at least get more of a foothold in 4 or even 5 star land.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been saying on LINE over the weekend that we need a 12 hour shield because people actually SLEEP.

Approved.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    A 12-hour shield would be fantastic. It's a very small and stressful window to try to play right before bed. Finish at 9pm, you need to wake up at 5am (?!) to avoid losing all your points. Finish at 11pm, your shield doesn't break until 7am, which may be the middle of your commute. This game is a huge pain to plan your life around.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Thx guys,gonna try and bump this u never know a dev might read it.the more i think about it,the more i think this could help with the burn out that a lot of players get.this allows us to play a bit more on our schedule.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    I play on computer and only at home therefore I'm not very flexible on the timing of my game sessions. A 12h-shield would be helpful.