This is ****...

Unknown
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok, so I've been saving my command points for three months and finally got enough for a legendary character. This guy I know got a lvl 255 old man logan for his command points. And he's been playing for less time than I have. I got my command points up and cashed em in for a total **** Elektra lvl 70 with a total **** skill called double double cross. It has the ability to do literally nothing good for me. Absolute horseshit. Fix it or I will not be playing anymore. Period. And as far as referring my friends to play, it's not gonna happen. Fix the imbalance. It's not fair, man.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    A question for you how many tokens did you open?
    Electra is a 4* and has some uses in the game. As a higher level player than me said try her with Patch and doc ock against muscle nodes in PVE. That double double cross becomes nasty against muscle nodes. With legendary tokens it is a 10% chance for 5* so a 90% chance of a 4*.
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I agree it bites that you can get a cover you don't need or want when buying a Legendary token but it is the way the game is designed. I'm sure we're all hoping the devs will realize that we should be able to buy a specific cover rather than a lottery draw. Yes I know you can buy a specific cover at the absurd price of 120+ cp which takes 4-6 weeks to accumulate for the average player(solid 3* roster).
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the main 5* pull complaint thread for posts like this, link below. Locking this one

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39376
This discussion has been closed.