I really need some advice. My list of 3* covers and my roster situation are:

x1 R&G (5 remaining days) | 4/4/5 Lv 94
x2 GSBW (6 and 9 remaining days) | 5/3/5 Lv 120
x1 Mystique (10 remaining days) | 3/5/5 Lv 71
x1 Hulk (12 remaining days) | 5/3/5 Lv 120
x2 Falcon (12 and 13 remaining days) | 5/5/3 Lv 120
x1 Psylocke (14 remaining days) | 5/3/5 Lv 104
x2 Beast (14 remaining days) | 5/4/4 Lv 71

Psylocke is clearly the weakest 3*, and I want to champion one of that characters because I need Legendary tokens. So which one is worth of my Iso?

P.S. I've already championed Blade, Deadpool, Daken, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Black Panther, Cyclops, Luke Cage, Magneto, Thor, Patch, Human Torch, She-Hulk, Punisher and Steve Rogers. Ask if you need more info about my roster icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    In your situation I'd probably go for GSBW first. First of all you've got TWO covers waiting for her to expire. Second, she's already leveled to 120. While you don't need the champion to respec her covers, she can still dish out damage pretty well and she's fun to run alongside good 3* red/blue users like lcap and cmags.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    That's a tough situation, because you will need at least 104k to max & champ a 120 character. and your iso need is quite dire. I wouldn't sweat too much re: groot because you only have one cover, and you could probably get another one with a bit of token luck. It's when you have MULTIPLE covers waiting to be used that would force your hand.

So my advice, when deciding which 3* or 2* to champ, is to see which characters you have multiple covers of, and make a choice out of those candidates.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vote is also GSBW. Not only you have 2 of them, she's also the closest to max and a great character alone and in combos to boot. Also, the higher that she is, the higher that eventually Professor X may be while still being tanked by her.
  • tdglory49
    tdglory49 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I would echo the other replies and say either GSBW or R&G. I have all of those champed except Psylocke and Falcon, and they're the only two that get some regular, non-boosted play with my roster.

If you're close to having winfinite and/or want to save a bit of iso, I would say GSBW. She's really nice for PVE, even without winfinite.

If you don't care as much about the iso costs, I would say Groot. Being able to swap between 5 yellow and 5 Green is pretty big and makes him nice for pushing without using healthpacks.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Sorry but everyone else that has commented is wrong. (imo) The answer is champion the character(s) that you are actually going to use. If you are not going to use a characters regularly than spend the ISO leveling up your 4* characters. Your 4*s don't become powerful until you pump them full of ISO so spend it there is you have it. It makes no sense to have a roster full of championed 3*s that you never use while you have under-leveled 4*s.

That said I would Champion R&G. Being able to respec him helps at times but more importantly I use him all the time.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would personally sell all those covers and put the ISO somewhere more useful. Those levels are just too low and every cover I've gained for a character sitting at 120 just gets immediately sold. Out of all those options, it's a toss up between GSBW and R&G. If you have the SW to go GSBW, good. If not, R&G makes for a pretty decent character to just have with true healing in PvE. Life gets easier, IMO, when you have more sustainable teams that isn't a part of your main PvP team.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    R&G tanks yellow and green for Thor. My Big Enchilada team is R&G/KK/Thor, with Thor spec'd to 5/5/3 since I'm using KK's green.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    Dear aesthetocyst, you've totally understood my situation: I'd like save ISO and spend it leveling up 4*, but basically I don't have it!
    Fury is nice, but I use him rarely: even if he's boosted I prefer my top 3* teams, they work better. Same situation for XFWolverine and 4Thor. So, yes, I need to get as many 4* covers as possibile, even if it means to spend tons of ISO on every 3*. When I'll get enough covers of strong 4* like XFDeadpool, PX, Hulkbuster, ecc. I'll put ISO on them.

However, the choice is between R&G and GSBW.
    My SW is 3/3/3 Lv 94 and my PX is only 2/1/2 Lv 111, so I occasionally use her in team with Thor + Hulk/Cap/Daken/Ciclope/Hood/Ragnarok.
    On the other side, I haven't already understood in which team(s) R&G works best. I've tried so far:
    - Patch + Daken (no health pack team)
    - Deadpool + Hood (rainbow team)
    - Thor + Blade/Kamala
    - Cyclops + IF/Doom/Mystique
    - Falcon + Blade/Cyclops/PX
    - IF + SW

Which are the best teams between those? There are better ones?

P.S. now you can see my whole roster HERE icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I've been running Grocket with the new IM40. You can get Blue up and running extremely fast and IM's red is pretty scary after the strike tiles are out. A good 3rd would be any of - Iron Fist/Blade/Punisher/Bullseye.