Anyone still get facebook drops?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
After the update yesterday, I dont seem to be getting any shared rewards from facebook friends anymore. Is anyone else seeing this?. I usually get a dozen or so a day, but since yesterday afternoon - none.

Comments

• Nothing yet, played in 3 Lightning rounds. Created an alliance just to share these. Have not received any either.
  • Received two today. I have been receiving them regularly. Every now and then I go to FB to friend new people in case old ones quit.
  • Did like 70-80 fights today and couldnt share anything nor i got anything from my fb friends. Seems like a bug or devs removed that without letting us know.
  • Alright I finally got two drops. One ealier I pressed the button and it went to fb and not the alliance, could not back out.

This time I got the message, took a good look. There is only the option to send to allies, then it goes directly to fb with no option to send it to the alliance. Do I need to disconnect facebook or something. I still want the game backed up heh, its the only reason I connected it in the first place.

EDIT: never mind, according to the alliance discussion thread this option does not exist. BRB going to find and flay whoever said it was in the global alliance thread.