Quicksilver locked TU tiles??

IFORANI
IFORANI Posts: 91
In Hulk PvE Quicksilver essential my Quicksilver was downed but his locked TU tiles were not destroyed. Anyone know if this is S.O.P now or "bug"? Couldn't find this report on forum, so sorry though if repost.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locked tiles are unowned, like web tiles. There's no reason for them to go away when a character is downed.
  • Thank you for the answer appreciate it.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is kind of weird, though, that locked tiles have more than one graphic depending on who locked them, even though they're not actually owned by that character.

I guess it matters for IW since I think her green power only works on force-field-type locked tiles.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    It is kind of weird, though, that locked tiles have more than one graphic depending on who locked them
    You talking about IW? Those are bubble tiles. QS doesn't make bubble tiles.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Jaedenkaal wrote:
    It is kind of weird, though, that locked tiles have more than one graphic depending on who locked them

Yeah that's what the next sentence in my post basically says. My point is, it's not necessarily intuitive that all force bubble tiles are Locked tiles, but not all Locked tiles are force bubbles.
  • simonsez wrote:
    Jaedenkaal wrote:

That is super true. But I discovered a thing during the DDQ 4* Challenge which pitted Quicksilver vs. IW. They were interchangeable! You could make 4 bubble tiles, then match a blue and BOOM! Supersonic! It really hurt me in that DDQ match, but I learned a new trick that I took advantage of for the next... week? It wasn't very long before they fixed it.

Did anybody else notice that?