Temporarily Discontinued

Options
The_Leftist
The_Leftist Posts: 224
This topic has been discontinued until further notice.

Comments

• Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'll port this in from the other thread, then, since this is post-update:

FP from Quick Battle:

C 9
    UC 8
    R 3
    M 0

BB from picking up all the mana possible before the update:

C 22
    UC 36
    R 10
    M 2
  • BB from collecting mana:

C: 26
    U: 36
    R: 7
    M: 1
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5-pack booster, daily reward: 4 commons, 1 uncommon
  • raidan
    raidan Posts: 128
    Options
    Daily 5-card booster:

2 common
    2 uncommon
    1 rare
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    I know it's too early to really speculate, but it looks like odds for better draws are much better! 3 mythics from 6 single boosters (as opposed to 1 from 17 boosters), fat packs seem on par, tho mythic rate is slightly behind, but 6 mythics from 3 boxes (as opposed to 4 mythics from 8).

Perhaps the devs realized that someone was eventually going to keep track, or maybe they just messed up draw rates the first time around. Maybe they increased them to draw more sales since gold is harder to come by, or maybe we've just had good luck. Can't wait to get more stats!
  • Booster (Daily Reward)

C: 3
    U: 2
    R: 0
    M: 0
  • Booster daily
    2 C
    3 U
  • raidan
    Options
    I know it's too early to really speculate, but it looks like odds for better draws are much better! 3 mythics from 6 single boosters (as opposed to 1 from 17 boosters), fat packs seem on par, tho mythic rate is slightly behind, but 6 mythics from 3 boxes (as opposed to 4 mythics from 8).

Perhaps the devs realized that someone was eventually going to keep track, or maybe they just messed up draw rates the first time around. Maybe they increased them to draw more sales since gold is harder to come by, or maybe we've just had good luck. Can't wait to get more stats!

Noooooo... Don't tempt me to buy a big box! You already did a good job persuading me not to.
  • raidan wrote:
    Noooooo... Don't tempt me to buy a big box! You already did a good job persuading me not to.

Houston we have a problem...

Anybody who knows this thread, won't buy big boxes and others won't post their results cause they don't know the thread icon_lol.gif
  • fruithead
    Options
    you should cross post this to the reddit. they seem to have an active and growing community.

i always wonder, and never really understand, why reddits seem to do better than official forums and communities.
  • I know the OP said we aren't tracking the three card packs here but I wanted to share that I got a mythic from it today. It was an erebos's titan. I've only collected a few of these since the change so this was surprising. The other two were commons.
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    I don't have a reddit account but I'll look into creating one so more people share info and we can get stats faster
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    I'm now on Reddit! Hopefully I will have enough data within a few weeks to get a preview as to what one can expect
  • Weird, the reddit forums were dead the last I checked.
  • raidan
    Options
    Fat Pack.

C: 8
    U: 10
    R: 1
    M: 1
  • February bonus fat pack
    5 C
    10 U
    5 R
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Feb. bonus FP:

com - 9
    unc - 8
    rare - 3
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    Thanks! Looks like I've had the worst one so far (9/9/2/0) but it's okay since I ended up with 2 mythics from yesterday's booster
  • 21-Day FP Reward

C: 6
    U: 6
    R: 6
    M: 2

If there is different drop rate for packs obtained via FP versus BB, I'm pissed; see below.
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    kore wrote:
    21-Day FP Reward

C: 6
    U: 6
    R: 6
    M: 2

If there is different drop rate for packs obtained via FP versus BB, I'm pissed; see below.

Damn that's one hell of a fatpack! Going to assume that's the best one we will see