Russia IV closing dialog

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Okay, I have done Russia IV twice, and the closing dialog is fandangoed. Starts with Wolvie - "let's get .... out of here", followed by Nick saying something like, "insert dialog script bla bla bla"

Just curious as what was "really" said.

"insert dialog script bla bla bla" - people just don't talk like that !

Comments

• aussiemac
    aussiemac Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I saw the same thing. I'm guessing the code there is supposed to call a certain String saved to that dialog script. My guess is there might be an erroneous " " causing the issue. I'm very curious to know what Fury is supposed to be saying there icon_e_smile.gif
  • Here's a screenshot of said dialog response.

Screenshot_2014-02-25-23-18-00_zps0a61ba24.png

EDIT: I suppose that's code for Episode 4, Day 5, Dialogue 4?
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Life Model Decoy!
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    This'll be fixed in a patch push. The line isn't actually missing, Wolverine says it instead. The line of text is just offset for this conversation. Whoops!
  • IceIX
    Options
    Since I posted this elsewhere, here's the correct text:
      • Wolverine - "Got him! What's your call, Fury? Back to the Helicarrier?" • Wolverine - "I'd just as soon clear this place out." • Nick Fury - "Not yet. Pull the team back together." • Nick Fury - "We’ve got a job to finish here."
  • Fury was replaced with a Doombot. It's all a dr. doom (nemesis) plot!
  • IceIX
    Options
    Fury was replaced with a Doombot. It's all a dr. doom (nemesis) plot!
    Even CoH's closing was just a step along the way to his eventual world domination.
  • IceIX wrote:
      • Wolverine - "Got him! What's your call, Fury? Back to the Helicarrier?" • Wolverine - "I'd just as soon clear this place out." • Nick Fury - "Not yet. Pull the team back together." • Nick Fury - "We’ve got a job to finish here."

SPOILERS!! >_<
  • IceIX
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

SPOILERS!! >_<
    Err, no. A spoiler would be:
    • IronMan - "Call me crazy, but the more empty labs we find..."
    • IronMan - "the more I think Osborn is now using our setup of his setup to set us up."
    OMG unreleased content!
  • I think it was suggested somewhere else but would it be possible to get a transcript of each event after it closes so those who missed some content could read up on the plot afterwards?
  • Is it possible to get a Director's Cut with Commentary by the Director of Shield, as voiced over by Samuel Jackson? thanks.
  • Fury was replaced with a Doombot. It's all a dr. doom (nemesis) plot!
    Nah, it's the repaired Fury clone they got during The Hunt. No wonder he looked freshly shaved when they rescued him.
  • I thought the dialogue474582166 whatever was part of the dialogue lmao. I was thinking 'as if fury can remember all those numbers!!'