Master plan not giving correct ap amount

thisone
thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
I noticed in the quicksilver essential node during the Greenland sub for the hulk event, that master plan was only giving 2 ap instead of 4 ap. My xavier has 5 blue covers.

The team I used was iron fist/quicksilver/prof x, and black was the strongest colour. When master plan went off black indeed flashed and the ap went up, but as mentioned earlier only 2 ap was given.

Next time I play I will test master plan out on other nodes with other teams, as I'm sure it was fine when I used it during the big enchilada. Albeit with a different team.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    More likely is that ProfX gave you 4 ap in another color (blue maybe?) and the two black came from the crit tile matching black.
  • thisone
    When black is specified as the strongest colour on the ability, even if it's going to another pool, it's still a bug.

Still going on as of today on this node, but using winfinite in big enchilada still created 4 purple. Will see how next quicksilver node goes.

Xavier is underleveled to not take ap on his strongest colour, the blue.
  • thisone
    There could be numerous posts, but not on this page.... and yes I acknowledged it could be going to another pool but it's still a bug.

Also in my op I did note that the black pool flashes when master plan activates, so I know it's easy to dismiss this is another post about this bug but no one has acknowledged whether this is part of the bug.

Therefore, I hope the devs actually spend the time to read the op regardless of whether there have been similar topics on it. I've done my part, so I leave it in the hands of the devs.

Tldr.. when the black pool flashes when master plan activates, but incorrect ap is given
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not merging the two threads, but I agree with others that this is probably another instance of the bug discussed over here.