Customer Service Shut Me Down for No Reason

As of an hour or so ago, the representative responded to me stating that due to my service causing the game to freeze was my problem and I would not be given the Dr Octopus Alliance Rewards which for me is 5000 iso, 100 hp and a blue Beast cover. Any advice on what to do? I restated my case via email to no response currently.

Comments

• BTW, my username is slf03c
  • Honestly , they might over turn ruling but history says that's doubtful. I would just eat it and never use the CS ever. Don't worry someday we will take down organized crime but for now it's Mafia rules. Sorry man I had to eat a couple things such as level 153 IF accidently sold. I feel your pain.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    So your internet connection failed/went out and you want customer service to give you a reward as a result?

Sorry to say, this isn't something to make a bug or technical issue thread about, and also something that you are unlikely to receive.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could try sending a PM to David [Hi-Fi] Moore, he might be able to take a second look at the ticket. Be sure to include the ticket number.
  • slf03c
    slf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Thanks day
  • DayvBang wrote:
    You could try sending a PM to David [Hi-Fi] Moore, he might be able to take a second look at the ticket. Be sure to include the ticket number.

Like I said Mafia rules.
  • Dayv
    IFORANI wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

Like I said Mafia rules.
    There's nothing "mafia"-like about escalating a customer support issue through existing channels. Hi-Fi is here to help the game's player community.

Not everything is a horrible plot designed to ruin your day.
  • Just so everyone doesnt assume that It "ruin" my day. Just because your reality is different then someone else's doesn't mean you can't acknowledge the views of others. It doesn't mean it's affecting ones life.
    Just thought, it was funny how comment to " Hook You Up" was made after my comment not before. Just stating is all.

Don't get upset that some people feel that way about the situation with the company. Doesn't mean it's affecting them.
  • Dayv
    IFORANI wrote:
    Just so everyone doesnt assume that It "ruin" my day. Just because your reality is different then someone else's doesn't mean you can't acknowledge the views of others. It doesn't mean it's affecting ones life.
    Just thought, it was funny how comment to " Hook You Up" was made after my comment not before. Just stating is all.

Don't get upset that some people feel that way about the situation with the company. Doesn't mean it's affecting them.
    Yeah, yours is the first mention of "hook you up" in this thread.

We're done here.
This discussion has been closed.