What ever became of the Testing of the new scaling

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is it still coming soon or do they have a release date i might of missed

Comments

• Every update has basically been "Coming some day" I think one even said "Coming next year" (in one last year).

They've been extremely non-specific.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    The thread is still over in the announcements section even though it isn't sticked here. The last update says the delayed test will occur "close to the R96 update". Hopefully there will be a sticky back in this forum in a couple weeks with a new start date.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    My personal expectation is a mid-March testing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    something has changed at the top end already. max I've seen since before gauntlet is 326 for characters, although goons still get to 395. that's different than before, so something has changed, but i think/hope another change is in the works for the lower rosters with 5*s. that is the change that is probably another month off. just a guess. but i think something has changed like a ceiling on levels or something.
  • TxMoose wrote:
    something has changed at the top end already. max I've seen since before gauntlet is 326 for characters, although goons still get to 395. that's different than before, so something has changed, but i think/hope another change is in the works for the lower rosters with 5*s. that is the change that is probably another month off. just a guess. but i think something has changed like a ceiling on levels or something.

I do wonder if it's related to the glitch that spawned Level 617 enemies in the last Galactus run for some people?

Like shortly after that the scale testing was delayed. I'm wagering that something wrong happened during then.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    The thread is still over in the announcements section even though it isn't sticked here. The last update says the delayed test will occur "close to the R96 update". Hopefully there will be a sticky back in this forum in a couple weeks with a new start date.

thanks knew it was a R something but could not remeember the number
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    They've secretly switched your regular scaling with dark sparkling Folgers scaling.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    Same here, even the Hulk node was capped at 326
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Could the weirdness we be seeing be related to the "bug" with boosted characters? IE whatever formula they were using for our characters may be effecting them as well.