Reward progression on PVE

Hi, since we only have news characters that are 4 or 5 stars, the number of 4 stars are pretty good, but the PVE progression rewards still the same.
On release of news characters the PVE Top100 give the new hero cover, but all others PVE just give 4 stars only for the TOP10. Since now we have a lot of 4 starts I think PVE progression reward should be updated to TOP50 or at least TOP20 gives one 4 star cover.

Comments

• Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Mithgard wrote:
    Hi, since we only have news characters that are 4 or 5 stars, the number of 4 stars are pretty good, but the PVE progression rewards still the same.
    On release of news characters the PVE Top100 give the new hero cover, but all others PVE just give 4 stars only for the TOP10. Since now we have a lot of 4 starts I think PVE progression reward should be updated to TOP50 or at least TOP20 gives one 4 star cover.
    Yes, 4*s should be more accessible now, and apart from your suggestion, at this point, we should have already one cover of the essencial 4* in the PvE progression reward structure. There's one for the 2* and 3* essencials, so why not for the 4* one too? I think somewhere after the 3* and before the LT would make more sense.