Are all vets leaving the game?

theo199
theo199 Posts: 79
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Looks like there are less and less high scorers.
Am I wrong?

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes.......
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Where are you looking? Entire T10 of my Beast pvp are +2k
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    You're probaly seeing the Mr. Fantastic effect
  • No - You're getting worse, or dropping brackets. At 1400 in my slice - i was 35th. So its definitely you.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It comes and goes. Certain shards have higher top scores than others.
  • Mmh. Weird.
  • If you believe what you read in the forum? No, no vet has ever left MPQ.

If you actually take a minute, go back and look at the names on the posts from 6-12 months ago, and then search for anything newer than a couple months back from those posters?

DBC
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you believe what you read in the forum? No, no vet has ever left MPQ.

If you actually take a minute, go back and look at the names on the posts from 6-12 months ago, and then search for anything newer than a couple months back from those posters?

DBC

Many have left the forums, loads actually, and they now are using Line to discuss the game.. real time chat vs post and wait.
  • Many have left the forums, loads actually, and they now are using Line to discuss the game.. real time chat vs post and wait.

Posts like this, are why. Line has educated players - and the forums are a regular troll pond.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    my alliance has gone crazy this event. we might t10 this one. still seeing the same guys. 2K+.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you in slice 3? Hear there's a bunch of snipers in 3 trying to prove some kind of point of some sort or other trying to keep scores low.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Are you in slice 3? Hear there's a bunch of snipers in 3 trying to prove some kind of point of some sort or other trying to keep scores low.

That's a company line. Bunch of the top guys spread out this time for Gwen.

But the top scorers are still over 3k this event, just like the first two events this season.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    All the vets seem to be in my bracket. Getting my butt kicked by Jeanbusters left and right, and I'm just barely trying to get to the 800 mark...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    I have definitely had a harder time than usual in Slice 3.
  • Slice 3 too.
  • All the vets seem to be in my bracket. Getting my butt kicked by Jeanbusters left and right, and I'm just barely trying to get to the 800 mark...

Hate to tell you, but Jeanbuster is a pretty low mark for Vets. I'm not a full "vet" but I take Jeanbuster's, up to level 350 or so, as free money - They don't even pose a threat to actual vet teams. The typical vet teams are 375-500, with typically 2 5*'s and a 300+ Essential.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My oml eats jean busters for breakfast! No hp lost unless I get a particularly bad board.
  • d3 is certainty trying
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hate to tell you, but Jeanbuster is a pretty low mark for Vets. I'm not a full "vet" but I take Jeanbuster's, up to level 350 or so, as free money - They don't even pose a threat to actual vet teams. The typical vet teams are 375-500, with typically 2 5*'s and a 300+ Essential.
    that's a pretty narrow definition of 'vet'. when rng dictates having functional 5*s, 'vet' does not = 5* player. yes there are many with 5*s but there are also many good vet players on top alliances without a functional 5*.
  • that's a pretty narrow definition of 'vet'. when rng dictates having functional 5*s, 'vet' does not = 5* player. yes there are many with 5*s but there are also many good vet players on top alliances without a functional 5*.

Calling Jeanbuster Vet though - Is a bit behind the Meta. The thousands of people in my "tier" still fight Jeanbuster, but its not even a little difficult. Maybe if the OP things vet's are leaving, its just that they are out "vetting" him, and have gone up a bracket.