Progression Wall

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
I now find myself in the position of where I was a few months back when they first introduced the Legendary Token.

At that time, I had almost a fully covered 3* roster, all the 2*s I cared to level up, and a good number of unusable 4* characters.

Now, I have all the 3*s I want to champion, championed. All the 2*s that I had leveled up max (or nearly so) champed, and am now drawing more duplicate 4*s than I do usable.

While this may be an enviable position to be in, it is frustrating to know that there is a system in place to use those duplicate covers (at least on cover maxed characters, which doesn't help my Falcon 2/5/1, or my Iceman 1/1/5), called Championing.

Without sufficient Iso to actually level my cover maxed 4* characters, each and every LT redeem increasingly just becomes 1,000 iso toward leveling the next 4* on the list.

I feel like the 4/5 transition should be next, but it's been literal months since I've pulled a 5*. But even so... More iso, or less iso to level 4s, please.

And while I do appreciate new characters, they won't be leveled any time soon due to the 4* pull rate dilution. The only thing that got me out of that problem with 3*s was the Deadpool daily reward. Maybe a daily node needs to be added that features one 4* character and gives that required character as a prize, much the way that the 3* challenge works.