spider man the one star ddq node

Options
Zehcnas27
Zehcnas27 Posts: 12
This is where I earn a lot of Iso but the last two days bag man spidey has been the one star node where as my only one star is spider man. Is this going to be the thing now? With all the iOS shortage still happening am I going to have to level another one star? Cause if so that really sucks :/

Comments

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The best 1*s to use are Juggernaut and Iron Man because there aren't 2* versions of them. Bagman could show up from time to time from before the randomness, so there was always a chance you couldn't complete the whole DDQ. Unfortunately, if you want to get all the nodes, you probably will have to have a 1* that isn't Spidey. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Taiyed311
    Taiyed311 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i can feel that frustration man. without knowing your roster i might offer a suggestion. I only keep three 1*'s anymore, juggernaut, venom, and black widow. ever once in a long while obw shows up as the middle opponent so i am left with venom and juggs, but they are more than formidable enough. and they have no 2* or 3* replacement.

I suggest focus on juggs and venom. get them maxed. I guarantee, even with just those two you will win that 1* node every day easily
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    most efficient thing to do with your roster is to only roster jugs. he can solo the node every day and many say he doesn't even have to be maxed to do it. my level 40 does it very easily every day. spidey, venom, im35, mbw - all optional. I have a 5 blue level 1 mbw for team ups, and throw her in there too but anything more than jugs by himself is not necessary.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I use 1* IM, and it works fine.