Comm link disrupted

alphabeta
alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
I can't get into the game - either via wifi or 4g (both of which are fine) I just get comm link disruption. Is there a problem with the servers?

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Not aware of any problem. I would test your internet connection otherwise, check for updates to the app, and consider turning your device off and on again.
  • I've had this problem for months w/ android version. CS was no help. I mainly play at home over ATT DSL connection. I tried playing recently from a public wifi and had no problem. Came home, comm link disrupted again. I tried setting up a guest network w/o encryption but still could not play. The odd thing is it initially connected and gave me rewards for the events I played while on that public wifi, then went to "comm link disrupted" and would not allow any further action.

I started playing PC Steam version after the problem started with android. I've been getting intermittent comm link disrupted errors recently. I ran speed test during one episode and connection was fine. I hope it doesn't totally **** out on me like android version has.