5 HP or less

Options
loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
WOW there are a lot of these objectives. As I've been trying to clear out the 2nd objectives to get crystals before the patch, there are one of these at least every 2 or 3 matches. Most of the time it's not a big deal because you can win without taking any damage, but sometimes it's a huge pain, especially since you can't choose to keep your creatures from attacking (something that would simplify most of the story challenges). But since they're staggered, I tend to end up healing between them, and then needing to get knocked back down to nearly dead (or just start a battle and quit). Bouncing back and forth like that is quite tedious. Anyone have an easy solution to these?

Comments

• mixed bag
    mixed bag Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Found using Jace to be the easiest. Quit a battle first to get him down on the health points. Let the opponents first creature hit you once (making sure it won't kill you) whilst charging up your bounce/creatures/abilities. Then keep him at bay by controlling his creatures, and whilst swinging with your own. Jace has the best cards depending what you have in your inventory to control the board.

Hope this helps.
  • Pre 1.3 I used Gideon for all kinds of objectives. Was always fun to give your opponent life link running into my murder investigation to have all the time I need. For most objectives I only needed 1 try.

After 1.3 I use mostly Chandra and Jace for all my objectives (I stopped playing Gideon at all).
    As for the win with x hp left objectives I recommend Chandra. I find it more fun then Jace. You will perhaps need 1 try more than with Jace but the fights will be quicker.
    If your opponent has cards that let him draw additional cards, then you should take Chandra for sure, since this would break bounce.