Server Maintenance - (02/19/16)

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

We will be performing scheduled server maintenance tomorrow, February 19, 2016 at 2 PM GMT (6 AM PST).
During the maintenance period the game will be unavailable. Downtime is expected to last approximately 2 hours.

Thank you.

Comments

• loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Presumably to do patch 1.31? Hooray!
  • Very excited for the new update. I will probably play Quick Battle even more icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'm curious to see if the update will fix the color of the ongoing qb event. I don't want my 3rd colorless rare in a row.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    Hello,

Some players are getting stuck in quick battles, and yes this is what we are trying to fix.

One of our employees had this same issue, and they were able to level up their Planeswalker to get back into the correct quick battle rooms. Please try to level up your Planeswalker while we try to find other solutions for all players that may not go to the forums.

Also, if you want the in app purchase special pack, please close out the app and restart it to see that special pack in the Vault.

See your Planeswalker in quick battles this weekend!

Cthulhu
  • Tiburon
    Tiburon Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    How bout updates that don't install? Android, Note 4, error code 907 and 963.