New DDQ only favour's higher roster players

Unknown
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok I know this has been posted enough already but I had to rant. I'm pretty new to game but I have some 2 stars champed and few 3 stars rostered and even less 4 stars. About 2 weeks ago was when I finally was able to complete my first BIG E node was a amazing feeling. And now this new DDQ comes out and it got a bit tougher but still doable so I was ok with it. But after attempting today's throwing everything I had at it 10 health packs 20 matchbonues I could not even make it past the second wave. I almost had my winfinite going in the second wave but somehow every move I did I would take damage and my guys would go down due to low health. I find if DDQ keep going on like this it will be increasingly harder for people starting off in the game and still in that 2 star to 3 star transition to progress to that 3 star 4 star land everyone talks about. Yes I know for some people the old DDQ Is a bore and easy but for us new guys it was already a challenge and now seems impossible to get those much needed covers that we want. Yes I was very excited to get another Sam Wilson but it seems D3 does not want it to happen.

Comments

• Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Even with Champed out 3*s today was rough. The 3* transition got even longer for the people that are at that point. I know the Big Enchilada helped my transition past 3*s big time
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Ok I know this has been posted enough already but I had to rant. I'm pretty new to game but I have some 2 stars champed and few 3 stars rostered and even less 4 stars. About 2 weeks ago was when I finally was able to complete my first BIG E node was a amazing feeling. And now this new DDQ comes out and it got a bit tougher but still doable so I was ok with it. But after attempting today's throwing everything I had at it 10 health packs 20 matchbonues I could not even make it past the second wave. I almost had my winfinite going in the second wave but somehow every move I did I would take damage and my guys would go down due to low health. I find if DDQ keep going on like this it will be increasingly harder for people starting off in the game and still in that 2 star to 3 star transition to progress to that 3 star 4 star land everyone talks about. Yes I know for some people the old DDQ Is a bore and easy but for us new guys it was already a challenge and now seems impossible to get those much needed covers that we want. Yes I was very excited to get another Sam Wilson but it seems D3 does not want it to happen.

Which winfinte are you talking about? Because ACTUAL winfinite with Chuck/Switch/Nat should take no more than 6 or 7 matches to fire the first time and you should be able to keep that going for four rounds without ever giving the AI another turn.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the existing topic for the changes to DDQ to discuss how you feel about it.
This discussion has been closed.