Lost Covers I was saving after accepting Ironman reward

TBucket
TBucket Posts: 5
I was just curious, before I submit a ticket to the devs about my issue. I've been saving up about 17 3* covers for use in championing some of my roster. The oldest ones held in my reserve had about 3 days to go, while some were obtained yesterday.

I logged on and accepted the 2* Ironman reward this morning, then cashed in a Standard token I picked up from PvE earlier. However, when I went into the Recruit Heroes interface, only those 2 covers I had just obtained were there. The remainder of the 3* covers had disappeared!

Is it just me, or is there something larger going on here?

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I have not encountered anything like you are describing. If you are missing covers and you're sure they didn't expire (and you didn't sell them), then you should indeed open a ticket.
  • Yeah, just sent the ticket in. If only the support were as quick to respond as they are to take my money when I buy points.... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    There's a 2* Ironman?
  • There's a 2* Ironman?

One star, sorry. Guess being annoyed at losing 17 covers will make you hallucinate. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • radav
    radav Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. I submitted a ticket and got the run around from support until I dropped it. Please respond and let me know if you get anywhere with them. I was saving 3 IMHB covers to use for championing once I maxed him. Which was shortly after they disappeared from the stash.