Do we need the Prologue tab anymore?

Sm0keyJ0e
Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It glares at me every day, stuffed with little red check boxes. Seems once this thing has been cleared out the tab should disappear. No use for it anymore unless the devs are planning on future changes of some sort...

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they would just provide a "reset" button, they wouldn't have to listen to us whining about ISO...
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    If they would just provide a "reset" button, they wouldn't have to listen to us whining about ISO...

That would be great, allow us to reset it once a month or do a new game plus type of thing where it resets with harder opposition.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Crowl wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

That would be great, allow us to reset it once a month or do a new game plus type of thing where it resets with harder opposition.

YES this would be so awesome! Kind of like a new game+ where it would gradually scale up with better rewards but only allow the reset once a month or every season.
  • I like that idea, as long as it does not scale to crazy high levels. I like if for casual play days.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    *Resisting urge to create ZELDA user in an attempt to replay modified story mode*
  • Serious question:

Who shuts down an entire section of a game?

Never mind, I just realized it's actually rhetorical. lol

DBC
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like that idea, as long as it does not scale to crazy high levels. I like if for casual play days.
    really I wouldn't mind if it eventually got to max pve levels (seems to be 326 now)....eventually. and only the last chapter getting all the way up there. like after 6-8 resets. 1 reset per month costing some nominal hp cost to reset (several hundred?).
  • Gregore
    Gregore Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    You realize there are many many many games that have a beginning character section that once you complete it you can't go back to it, right?

Though they usually hide it once you complete it, but not always.