Two Wave Based Errors today

Warbringa
Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
I experienced two PvE wave based errors today. The first was in the wave node in for the Hearts of Darkness trivial node where Storm is in the second or third wave, cant' remember which one. I used DP Whales to wipe the previous wave and Storm was not part of that wave however when her wave loaded, her passive ability fired off immediately three times even though no damage was done to her or anyone in her wave. I believe this is a technical glitch of some sort as I have never experienced that before and it makes no sense.

The second glitch was in the DDQ wave Big Enchilada. In wave three the only character was Beast. I defeated that wave and there was a blue beast countdown tile on the board and the next wave loaded and it had another Beast in it. It then fired the countdown tile from the previous Beast which is not supposed to happen because they are technically two different characters but the game read it as being the same Beast. This is certainly not correct and needs to be fixed. It almost lost me the wave as it luckily put out defense tiles instead of strike tiles as the Ultron tiles were still left over and murdering me as it was.