124»

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Well, my vault used to have a token_legendary.png and a icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png , but, i pulled them.. not much left to look forward to except some champ levels. Loving the new vaults!
    I got the token_legendary.png, but I still need the icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png that's in there, so I'll keep going for the daily deal and hope for some luck... icon_ghostrider.pngblackflag.png is also pretty enticing.
    Aside from the token_legendary.png I seem to have only gotten star.pngstar.png covers though. That's a drawback of vault, you can see exactly how bad your luck has been. icon_lol.gif
    And the next token I got gave me icon_ghostrider.png. Maybe I should stop the daily deal now... While I would like to get Cyclops I wouldn't want another Invisible Woman cover...
    Aaaand I just got Invisible Woman. Three out of four fourstar rewards, but the one I really want is still in there..

I got all 2s and a quicksilver. icon_neutral.gif
  • Electrovirus
    Electrovirus Posts: 64 Match Maker
    My vault has Invisible Woman, Professor X and Nova. Not bad I think. I pulled Nova and two three stars (She-Hulk and GSBW). and have collected 12/80.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    IW
    QS
    Classic Mags * 2
    3* Deadpool
    Beast
    Daredevil
    3* Bullseye

13 2*s
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Yesterday I was temped to buy 10-pack. So I have opened 26 tokens totally.
    Result: no 4*s, almost no usable 3*, a lot of 2* Hawkeyes just for sell... Over 3k HP wasted icon_razz.gif