I'm buggin'

Just sent notification about these through ingame comments, but thought I'd post here for others to see and contribute feedback. (Wish I would have thought of this first - much easier to type on desktop)

(1) Sometimes after winning a battle the screen just goes black. After going to the home screen and returning, the game sticks at the title screen with Iron Man face blasting me. Tapping on the screen causes a visual flash but the game remains on the title screen. I usually end up resetting phone, or just quit playing and return later to find it running fine.

(2) I've had several glitched battles where damage numbers don't disappear after moves and progressively fill the screen, I am unable to use the little character window up top to swap enemy target or check AP numbers, and I am unable to use special attacks. Basic game moves of swapping tiles around still functions though. Maybe I stumbled upon some bizarre "hard mode"? icon_razz.gif Retreating and reinitiating the battle clears it up, though it kinda sucks to get dinged with an unsuccessful attempt in versus mode - but I manage to find the courage to move on.

(3) This only happened once, but I'll go ahead and mention.. Once after winning a battle, I moved on to the next battle to find the characters I'd just won with downed as if I'd lost. *shrug* Guess there was an incident at the celebration party.

LOVING this game, guys. Keep up the good work!

Matt
Sprint
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SPH-720)
Android 4.2.2

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS
    HazMatt,

Thanks so much for the detailed bug report, and your device specs.
    I'm going to send this all over to our developers so they can review it.