Points for STAYING with Alliance? My t100 alliance theory!

Options
bi0h4z4rd84
bi0h4z4rd84 Posts: 51
So I have a weird theory...

why is it that every new event coming out lately involves having to having a 1.5x progression rate?
How is it possible to maintain a loyal alliance if every month you have to switch out 2 or 3 people every month.

Every month Everyone is fighting over the top 100, one group was in the top 10 during the Nova event with only 13 players with points & one player with 0 point & 6 empty rosters (i really salute you guys!).
Recently, half my alliance has split up because the progression was 1.5x. That means it was 40K to make progression of 25 command points but 60k (avg 59k) to get the t100.

Does everybody know that once you're in the top 100 you still get the same cover but you're only fighting over a little extra iso-8 and few hundred extra hero points?

It would be nice if alliances were awarded more for staying together. There have been many events that our alliances have missed the top 100 by a mere 2000 points and we still stuck together.

Seriously though... once you're in the top 100 there's no reason for everyone to fight and betray and people leave and everyone becoming so selfish, I mean its a few extra ISO and hero points.
But yet everybody is fighting over something that is not worth fighting over that much.
I can understand if it's a few covers for each different alliance placement like in the individual placements but other than one cover everybody is really fighting over a small difference in the amount of iso-8 and hero points.

In fact one person said on my facebook when I posted about the "hero point sweepstakes", one person said, "what are you going to do with hero points? They're worth nothing!"

Anyways, back to a serious note what do you guys think about adding a reward option for alliances that stay together?

That's be great! What do you guys think?

Mod Edit: removed link

Comments

• christinelw
    Options
    I just lurk but this would be a great idea. Every month I have to find a new alliance.