Valentine's Day Letter Contest

GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I wanted to read the Valentines Day letters that many people posted - I didn't have a chance to until this evening, but I can't find them.

Were they removed?

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Voting ended last night, they prob hid the thread in a mod only area because they don't have any means of actually "locking" the upvotes. They will probably move it back into off topic after they announce the winners.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I hope they do. There was quite a few that were very creative and fun!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Voting ended last night, they prob hid the thread in a mod only area because they don't have any means of actually "locking" the upvotes. They will probably move it back into off topic after they announce the winners.

This. The contest will be reposted for your viewing pleasure when the winners are announced (which hopefully will be in the next day or two.) We are currently in the process of deciding honorable mentions. There were a lot of good entries! icon_e_smile.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad that I submitted mine in advance because I was on vacation with family, so I couldn't get on the message board over the weekend. As a result, I didn't see any of the other entries. I'm looking forward to reading them when it's opened up again!