Hero Points Sweepstakes Is On!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
2_16_16_Hero_Points_Sweepstakes.jpg

Hi everyone,

A friendly reminder that the Marvel Puzzle Quest Hero Points Sweepstakes is back! To enter hit the link below and share with your friends. For every friend that you sign up, get 5 bonus entries to increase your chances to win up to 40,000 Hero Points!

Sweepstakes Link: http://woobox.com/nvrxsv

Prize includes: 1st Prize: 40,000 Hero Points; 2nd Prize: 17,000 Hero Points; 3rd Prize: 5,800 Hero Points.

Official Rules - https://woobox.com/offers/rules/nvrxsv.

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Shouldn't you really have changed this to a CP sweepstakes?
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or give choice of cover.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    isn't 40,000 HP only like, 14 CP?

Or would it be 280 CP, the value you'd get for dropping 200 dollars on 40,000 HP in a perfect buyers club scenario?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure it's 0 CP since the announcement just says HP. You can spend it on 40-packs and get legendary tokens that way, though!

(Yeah, this should be a CP contest, or at least an all-resources contest. HP is no longer the most important currency -- in fact it's the least useful of the three to get a big prize of.)
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Yeah I think I'll skip. I never win these things and besides CP has decreased in value so much that there is almost no point.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about 10,000 HP, 1,000 CP, and 500,000 Iso?
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    They would never give you half a million ISO.
    It's more likely they would say instead of 40k HP
    They will give you 80k ISO. Maybe 100k if you push it.
    Just enough to half level one of your 3*'s
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, for better or worse, HP is no longer the premium currency in the game. rewards of Iso and/or CPs would be much more attractive. Although I still could use 40k HP, I'll abstain from participating and if you agree, you should to, to send a message and make next one better.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    What am I supposed to spend 40K HP on?
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Yep, for better or worse, HP is no longer the premium currency in the game. rewards of Iso and/or CPs would be much more attractive. Although I still could use 40k HP, I'll abstain from participating and if you agree, you should to, to send a message and make next one better.

I'm abstaining for the same reason. At least the devaluation of HP has saved me some money.
  • The chances of winning this are so astronomically low, why bother complaining about the prize?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Free stuff is free stuff, i entered anyway. Could snag some token packs or clear out a vault and have some leftover for roster spots. I never win these, but fun to try.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Free stuff is free stuff, i entered anyway. Could snag some token packs or clear out a vault and have some leftover for roster spots. I never win these, but fun to try.
    That is true. I'd actually shield hop and go for 1300 each pvp if I had 40K HP.