Sweepstakes reward is still 40K HP after recent changes?

Varg138
Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm not going to scoff at 40K HP, but given the recent changes, it seems like this sweepstakes could use an overhaul. ISO has become the more important currency in the game, so it would make sense to change this reward. Or, instead of saying "Ok, we'll change it from 40K HP to 4 million ISO," (let's be honest, that's equivalent), maybe give the winners an option:

40k HP or equivalent ISO or CPs

This would allow a player to decide if they want a long term benefit (HP would pay for roster slots for the year), or instant gratification with ISO (to insta-max fully covered characters for immediate use).

Edited: added CP as option

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    40k HP, 1M ISO or 1k CP. Give them a choice.

Hero Points would definitely come in 3rd in that poll.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Orion wrote:
    40k HP, 1M ISO or 1k CP. Give them a choice.

Hero Points would definitely come in 3rd in that poll.

Ah, somehow forgot to include CP in the options. Thanks!
  • Honestly id take anything Atm but then again im still in the 2* stage but i dont think id even win in the first place so it doesn't really matter
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    40 roster slots gets you lots of dupes!
  • I think iso would be the preferred choice. It's what most regular players lack at this point, although hero points may help new players more. Iso is also incredibly over priced in the store. I can get nearly 3 roster slots with $20 of hero points, or about a tenth of maxing a 3 star with $20 of iso, so it's not worth spending on. I think cp would probably be the middle option, it's almost only good for higher level players, new players probably aren't buying many legendary tokens or specific tokens.

Iso (needed for everyone)> CP( experienced players)>HP (New players)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. We're considering various options for future sweeps.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Breaking down equivalencies:
    40k HP = 176k ISO = 280 CP (7 per alliance member per Stark x2)

Personally, Id probably take the 40k HP over 176k iso and maybe even over the CP (roster slots/shields vs either 14 LTs or 2.3 4* covers).

Of course, Id prefer $200 (or its equivalency in beer) over any of those.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or give choice of cover for first.
  • CP >> ISO > HP.

ISO is scarce, but you can grind it if you have to. If your 5* pull rate sucks it's impossible to catch up without CP. A mere 100 CP would be worth more than 40k HP to me.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd gladly take 280 cp over 40K hp. I might even choose iso. I've been hp positive for quite some time now, but now that my champs are all maxed, I might find that I'm not quite positive as I thought. even so, cp = covers and possible 5*s. hp = shields? slots? I earn enough for that.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I would love 40,000 HPs! So if everyone else would kindly not enter the sweepstakes it would be greatly appreciated.
  • I won this sweepstakes in June or so of last year, 2nd place 17k points (first place was 20k).

Can I still win?