PvE Alliance Lock

Jhaberwookie
Jhaberwookie Posts: 11
Would be nice if (like in the galactus event) when you joined a PvE you were locked into that alliance for the duration of the event. Solo players could be assigned to one, again, much like galactus.

This would be nice to prevent all the shuffling that happens at the end of every new character event. I've been in alliances that have dropped from within top 50 to out of top 100 in the last few hours of an event due to new alliances popping up full of mercs.

Reward the alliances that work together not the temp ones that are good at recruiting.

Comments

• rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Would be great, but you still get those alliances full of mercs.
    A lot of those mercs are PvP players who only play PvE hard when there is a new character event.
  • I'd be ok with that as long as they formed ahead of the event and won or lost as a group.

It's the ones that form in the last few hours that shoot up the rankings in a few hours that suck.
  • Good idea. Eliminate all the annoying last minute alliance formations and roster shuffling by locking the event similar to how the Galactus and Ultron events are done.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    people been asking for this for over a year. will not happen, though i like to see it as well.. same with PVP locks

could even be Weekly locks. you lock your team in on thursday and your stuck with that team for the week PVE and PVP icon_e_smile.gif that is going to make alot of peoplemad