Delivering Rewards

dider152
dider152 Posts: 263
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
You guys at Demiurge need to work on when you will hand out rewards from the previous event, and keep it consistent. Most events, I get the character rewards between 20 minutes of event end. For some reason, I still haven't gotten the Spider Gwen rewards, even 2 hours after event end. I was able to complete most of the current sub for the new event in 35 minutes, but I couldn't complete it because I needed Spider Gwen for the last essential.

Please make it consistent that rewards are delivered in a timely fashion

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Check your cover rewards.
    I didn't even notice getting the alliance cover, I only got the notification for the sub rewards.
    You probably stealth received the covers.
  • kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    At the end of the recent PvE event, it gave me the alliance rewards for the sub and whole event at the same time. I only saw one of them, but the rewards window scrolls, and the other was right below. About 10 minutes later I got my individual rewards for the sub and event at the same time, and scrolling I could see both.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    EDIT: I did see them. But it brings up another issue. If the rewards thing is so cluttered that you don't notice the rewards, is it a good system?
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Whilst the new system of all rewards arriving on one screen is more efficient I preferred the old system. The drip drip of ISO, HP and covers made me feel like a huge winner (whether or not that was true). Now I just check my ISO and HP, note the actual quite nominal increase and go meh
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    the rewards box is great in itself it's just not done right because it's hard to see what you get rewarded for at times. And i admit i often close it too quick. Maybe make separate popups for each event or add a few red lines at the top to help to get the overlook:

rewards for event x
    rewards for event y
    rewards for event z
    alliance reward for event y
    rewards for event x
    cover, cover, iso, hp

rewards for event y
    iso, hp ...
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    IlDuderino wrote:
    Whilst the new system of all rewards arriving on one screen is more efficient I preferred the old system. The drip drip of ISO, HP and covers made me feel like a huge winner (whether or not that was true). Now I just check my ISO and HP, note the actual quite nominal increase and go meh

I feel exactly the same way. icon_cool.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the issue was that so many rewards dropped simultaneously that the Gwen didn't even show up on screen. I only noticed mine when I happened to check my stash.

However, a good point has been raised. Since they introduced the new reward stacking graphic, I really don't check to see what the rewards are because the font is so small that I cannot read it.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    However, a good point has been raised. Since they introduced the new reward stacking graphic, I really don't check to see what the rewards are because the font is so small that I cannot read it.
    Which is funny, because the event icons are so friggin huge that you can see them from 5 meters away.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I made sure to have an open roster spot when Deadpool finished. That way, when the Gwen cover was delivered, I got a full-screen notification that I recruited her.