Happy Customer

Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I recently passed my day 365 rewards, so I've been playing for about a year now. What a year to join MPQ.

There was a lot about the game I enjoyed, obviously since I stuck around. I spent money on HPs in order to buy roster slots. Stuck to mainly Story mode events and had fun collecting heroes. Along the way I found some things that I disliked and the new character grind made me feel like it was going to be impossible to progress.

But the developers made some changes and the game got even better. First you got rid of community scaling. That one saved the game. Along with several friends, I almost walked away. But getting of community scaling kept me around and I thank you for it.

Over the last several months the Devs then made a series of epic changes that have made the game even better. Legendary Tokens, Command Points, and the new reward structure. I really feel like I can progress in the game, and that makes it worth the effort to grind the events and earn the rewards.

I see a lot of negative on the boards and I hope this little bit of happiness lets you know you're doing a good job. Keep it up and I look forward to celebrating another year, and more, with MPQ.

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Arphaxad wrote:
    .....you're doing a good job. Keep it up.......

We are happy that you like the game.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

:+)