Something for the grinders?

HeyoJayo
HeyoJayo Posts: 75
I find myself with idle time that I wish I were able to grind away for some ISO.

It seems the current strategies to maximize rewards are to let the PVE timers refresh for 8 hours. Or on the PVP side, we need to lurk under 600 points before shield hopping in the final push. So the best rewards all come from NOT playing the game.

Once we play through all rewards on the prologue missions now, we can't even grind at those for 20 iso..

Not sure what the fix is, but kind of wish I could be playing right now.

Edit: Forgot about the Season PVP nodes. So I guess there's that, until you fight/scale yourself out of competition.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    HeyoJayo wrote:
    Edit: Forgot about the Season PVP nodes. So I guess there's that, until you fight/scale yourself out of competition.
    this... if you really want extra iso, climb as high as you can in shield simulator. then at the end of when you want to play, find an easier team to beat and use a lesser team to beat them. give it 12-24 hours, you'll be beat down 100-200 points and you can do it all over again, getting anywhere from 5-15 extra battles/day (or more if you have the time) and the iso/covers that go with it. try and get to where you're not boosting for those battles, skip as little as possible, and it will add up over time. I've only recently started doing this, but on non-LR days, it really helps.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    PvP is a good way how to grind some ISO, but i would expect something more. Rivals in PvP are very tough and rewards are not very generous.
    Maybe Deadpool daily could get some new missions and more tiers in progress-loot.
  • FD229
    FD229 Posts: 3
    I agree. I used to really enjoy going back to prolougue missions just to play for fun. What reason is there to lock them now? I can't see the benefit.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    FD229 wrote:
    I agree. I used to really enjoy going back to prolougue missions just to play for fun. What reason is there to lock them now? I can't see the benefit.

The benefit is to the programmers - they don't have to code a way for a node to be playable yet offer no reward.