Booting a commander from an alliance

Hi. I just signed up to the forums, but I've been lurking for a while and playing MPQ for even longer.

I'm a Commander in an alliance, and as appreciation for his awesomeness, we upgraded another user to Commander. It wasn't too long after that when he hit the point where we all hit for a bit, where we were just going through the motions and needed a break.

Well, he's been gone for a couple of months and none of us are able to boot him out of our alliance to open up a free spot. I don't expect us to get crazy good, but 20/20 active members seems like a dream I just can't achieve. Is there anything I'm missing here? Can we boot commanders and I'm slightly inept? Or is it something you guys might be able to include?

Thanks for releasing one hell of a game, and I hope we can somehow fix this.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Submit a ticket to CS and tell them the situation. They'll demote him and you can kick. It's best if the person that started the alliance sends the ticket.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also you can create a new alliance and have everyone else move there. My team has done that a few times when a commander went awol.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    You can only demote an commander by a ticket, if this commander plays 1 match every 14 days then you better start a new one, because they won´t demote him.
    Had to start a new alliance because of that.
    But glad we did.
  • Thank you so much! I'll have our alliance started send the ticket. Much appreciated.