Deadpool Dailys

NMS
NMS Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
I finally get 3 characters that can withstand 4 waves and now you changed it? With all of the suggestions in this forum, this is what you spent time on? Character development will go back to a grind while the people with fully developed characters continue to get more. icon_evil.gif

Comments

• Ya I agree.

I just started playing a month ago. The new DDQ big enchilda is literally now impossible. It'll be a long time before I can beat 4 waves of 90-132 lvl guys with my 2* characters. I thought the whole point of the big enchilda was for players trying to go from 2* to 3*.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the challenge. But yeah this one was tough! Normally I can do the big enchilada in my sleep without losing any hit points, but this time, my characters almost died.

While I enjoyed the thrill, I can understand newer players finding it immensely frustrating.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Ya I agree.

I just started playing a month ago. The new DDQ big enchilda is literally now impossible. It'll be a long time before I can beat 4 waves of 90-132 lvl guys with my 2* characters. I thought the whole point of the big enchilda was for players trying to go from 2* to 3*.

But it's not impossible. I used to bulls-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters.

What?

Oh, never mind....

In all seriousness, it's not impossible - just much more difficult. I cleared it with SW, XFW, and IF.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    In all seriousness, it's not impossible - just much more difficult. I cleared it with SW, XFW, and IF.
    yeah, I doubt the OP and the second poster has any of those available. they probably have 2*s in the 70-80s that were just getting to where they could handle TBE. those are the players that are boned on the harder days like today. and those are the players that ddq was really designed to help the most. that's why it sucks. not because it takes you or I a little extra time and a little extra lost health.