Should I Worry About My Cover Colors?

mazerat
mazerat Posts: 118
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I'm on day 30 and working on my **s. My OBW is 3/2/3 who I would ideally like to be 3/5/5 but I have two purple covers expiring in about 10 days. Now that championing exists; should I just be trying to get her (or any of my characters, really) to 13 covers ASAP or should I sell them (assuming I don't get 5 correct colored covers in the next week)?

Thanks!

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    If you have the ISO just sitting there that you could use to level her, go ahead and apply the covers and level her up. The levels are more important than the optimal cover build.

Heck I ran my OBW at 5/5/3 for the longest time until I found the forums and saw the light to 3/5/5.
  • Also, as soon as you champ her, you get to respec her covers however you'd like.
  • The only time I have ever not applied a cover was when I had JG at 4/3/5 and had a blue cover in my rewards, but a purple cover coming as a PvP reward. I agree with the others, get her to 13 in any way possible. If you do get the blue/black you need later you can always respec, or you can wait until she is champed and respec for free.