Did they upload matchmaking changes or WHAT

Vinmarc43
Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is it only me or is the matchmaking in PVP different ???
PVP MATCHMAKING AND EIGHT IS ENOUGH are friggin brutal after 650pts, I'm getting 5* teams only and it's unplayable as is, I think I skipped for 5000+ iso and can't find something I can beat....maybe they secretly patched the game before the week-end, I do no... icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't noticed much different....
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    What are you bringing to the fights? For comparison's sake.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you're basing it off doc ock pvp, there probably aren't any targets out there above that score to match you up against. S1 started 8 hrs ago, and S2 3 hrs ago.
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    lukewin wrote:
    If you're basing it off doc ock pvp, there probably aren't any targets out there above that score to match you up against. S1 started 8 hrs ago, and S2 3 hrs ago.

I concur, it's early in the event brother
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    dont care who i face, cant motivate me to play when I lose 50 points in the time i need to make 70.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    I think the make MMR changes several PVPs ago. I see only 30 pointers, whenever I play..
    Its same when I have 200 points, it same when I have 1000 points.
    I need to play 3 matches to gain 100.
    Brutal healtpack consuming, ISO for boost consuming, ISO for skips concuming.
    This PVP is not different.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i'm not sure what's up with the simulator, but i've been hit 30-40 times already. and i'm hanging back. not like i'm a high value target.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    jredd wrote:
    i'm not sure what's up with the simulator, but i've been hit 30-40 times already. and i'm hanging back. not like i'm a high value target.

Might just be people climbing for the 2*Cap cover for the next PvE essential.