Quality of Life Suggestions

Zerkest
Zerkest Posts: 12
These are just random things I've thought about that would improve the overall quality of the game:
  • When inside a story event where nodes have timers, display the timers just under the nodes themselves, to avoid having to click on the nodes to know when they expire.
  • Display the numeric count of AP of each color on the skill bars for your heroes. This is less complicated than always showing all AP counts, and showing gradients, but does the same thing.
  • Only show the "How the Story/PVP Works" news once. Same as the "new" regular news. There is already a button called Event Rules under rewards that show this same thing.
  • Allow users to search for other users, and send them invites to alliances.
  • Reduce the cost of purchased ISO. If the amounts were triple what they were for the price they are now, I'd purchase regularly.
  • Allow us to search and sort/filter the Roster page. Filter ideas: * count, Level, colors used. Sort ideas: Level asc/desc, Alpha, *count+alpha, hero/villian.

Sorry if any are repeats. I looked at the main thread. I like a lot of the ideas there, obviously the 1-click level up to any level or ISO amount would be very nice.

One other thing I considered was some sort of cover exchange. Having a 3* at 5/2/1 and getting another cover of their first color is like a knife to the heart. It would be neat if you could do like a cover (for the same hero) + CP and convert it to another color cover for that hero. Cheaper than the CP cost to outright buy the cover, but not necessarily free.

Comments

• kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Zerkest wrote:
    Only show the "How the Story/PVP Works" news once. Same as the "new" regular news. There is already a button called Event Rules under rewards that show this same thing.

+1 for this. I go into the main PvE event to check my ranking, and have to dismiss this dialog. Same for DDQ.