Cascade bonus

A cascade is when you match one color and when it disappears the colors that fill in its place also match and disappear. I suggest that if that if you cascade 5 times or more it should activate a special move. Maybe a bomb that blows up the whole board or something that gives double that color for the rest of the game.

Comments

• Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Considering that the AI gets so much cascade sometimes I am forced to look away, so I don't have to see my team gets decimated, I am against this idea. Imagine if Ultron Sentries get bonus attack from cascade. Scary is an understatement.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, seriously. The AI gets so many dumb cascades and match 5s (seriously, does the AI have a passive causing perfect match 5 plus to drop in for them?).
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahlan814 wrote:
    A cascade is when you match one color and when it disappears the colors that fill in its place also match and disappear. I suggest that if that if you cascade 5 times or more it should activate a special move.
    It already does. The special move is called "you just got 25+ AP and are about to unleash a flurry of abilities"