Deadpool can't be switched during matchmaking pvp?

UncleSmed
UncleSmed Posts: 75
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So umm.. anyone else having the problem (And considering it's a 100 lvl difference between my maxed 3* DP and my 4 covers level capped 4* Xpool, it's a problem) where you can't choose which deadpool you take into the match?

Just doing seed teams atm, and for both the prior nodes I've used 3Pool, and he was defaulted to.
3rd seed team, it's switched me over to Xpool, and locked out 3Pool.

Wondering if I'm the only one, posting in here rather than bugs for exposure during the event.
Feel free to move it in 24-48 hours mods.

Cheers!

Comments

• QuizB
    QuizB Posts: 35
    Happened to me too (fully covered 3 vs 1 cover 4 so yeah, it's a problem ).

Seemed to be when the seeds used 3pool, I was forced to use Xpool.

EDIT ahh seems we have an answer, thanks! (Post above me).
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    It's definitely an interesting wrinkle to our usual pvp fanfare. And frankly, I'm not too thrilled the matchmaking event counts for the season too, precisely for the issue previous posters mentioned--one pool more covered (and thus usable) than the other.

I can imagine a scenario where a player lines up a GREAT target. . . only to realize that it requires the deadpool that he can't utilize for pvp play. People are going to get burned. . . icon_evil.gificon_neutral.gif
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    People will figure it out fast enough.

There used to be a Wolverine event that one node each for the 2* 3* and 4* variants. (Back when the 4* was worthless). Most people just sat on the Patch node the entire event. (Unless you were in 2* land)
  • Norrin Radd
    Norrin Radd Posts: 65 Match Maker
    They ran a black widow event back in the day with the 1,2, and 3 stars as each node as well. They are interesting, as it kinda allows people to focus more on which stage of the game they are on at the moment.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    They ran a black widow event back in the day with the 1,2, and 3 stars as each node as well. They are interesting, as it kinda allows people to focus more on which stage of the game they are on at the moment.
    They also had one called Top Shot, where one node had Modern Hawkeye and The other 2* Bullseye as the featured character. And The first runs of Divine Champions had half a dozen nodes, each featuring a different character - Storm (1* and 2*), Thor, Ares, Loki and Ragnarok.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    They also had one called Top Shot, where one node had Modern Hawkeye and The other 2* Bullseye as the featured character. And The first runs of Divine Champions had half a dozen nodes, each featuring a different character - Storm (1* and 2*), Thor, Ares, Loki and Ragnarok.

Sigh, I really wish we had more unique events.