Quick Battle Suggestion

Cabol
Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
In Quick Battles, it's currently beneficial (especially if you have a good deck) to not level your Planeswalker for actually quick battles and to potentially face less difficult opponents. Although if you don't level up your Planeswalkers, you won't have a lot of success in Story Mode. Some people are at a loss because they don't want to jump into a Quick Battle with 90 health Planeswalkers because the battle is hardly considered quick.

My suggestion: Have every Planeswalker for Quick Battles at a base level (example: every Planeswalker is set to lvl 20 for Quick Battles). For Quick Battles, the only thing your actual Planeswalker level would have an effect on is what abilities are unlocked.

With this method, it will eliminate the urge to keep your Planeswalkers at a low level as you'll want better abilities than your opponent, and encourage people to level up for Story Mode and the eventual Events that will come out.

Comments

• Sounds like a great idea to me.
    Additionally I think one should be able to choose to use lower level abilities.