A multitude of suggestions :)

Options
Hotketchup
Hotketchup Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Just a few suggestions to make this game better. Ive play Magic the Gathering for many years and I play the Marvel Puzzle Quest daily and have for over a year. This game, however, has better mechanics and as such I would like to help improve it with the following suggestions:

1) Allow the players to save and label multiple decks. This will save a lot of time when I want to switch between decks.

2) On the suggested card swap screen, you allow us to view the card to swap out but not the card to swap in. Makes it much harder to decide which cards to pick.

3) Ornothopter Network summons 4 ornithopters each round. The enchantment has to be matched several times. Anytime this card comes up, I know I have lost the game. It appears to be ridiculously overpowered. :/

4) When an opponent casts a spell, it only stays on the screen for a few moments. Not near enough time to read it. Very frustrating for new players. I would suggest setting it up the way it is displayed when a player casts a spell and leave it on the screen until it's tapped on.

6) There needs to be a better intro tree that explains the game mechanics of this semi complicated game. I've had 3 friends quit playing because they got frustrated at not knowing how to play.

7). Ok, last one, have daily events like the way Marvel Puzzle Quest has their Deadpool daily event. That keeps a lot of players coming back every day.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hotketchup wrote:
    3) Ornothopter Network summons 4 ornithopters each round. The enchantment has to be matched several times. Anytime this card comes up, I know I have lost the game. It appears to be ridiculously overpowered. :/
    Well, Thopter Spy Network *is* a mythic. And it requires the presence of another support on the board. Red and Green both have cheap cards that make it go poof, and Sword of the Animist can help with hitting it enough times to destroy it. White has a (rare) that will destroy all tokens.

It is strong, but it's not like there are no answers to it.
  • Hotketchup
    Hotketchup Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's not just strong, it is grossly overpowered. It should be set to just a single instance instead of what it is. You shouldn't have to build your deck around trying to defend against it since we only get 10 different cards. icon_e_smile.gif