Switch Stunner

Ir0nF1sh
Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
My complaint/beef is simply this. I get that Scarlet Witch Reality Crush targeting is random. However, I had an opponent in PVE last night who i'd stunned with a Jab Jab cross and when i used Reality Crush against the remaining player, it stunned the stunned player further. I'm usually not one to complain but this needs to be changed. It's a total waste of power and could actually mean losing the battle. Please, Please, Please address this.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    It stuns a random enemy. That means you don't get to control who it stuns. If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
  • Ir0nF1sh
    Ir0nF1sh Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Hey tinykitty for brains. If you actually read my post I stated i already knew it was random. My point is that it shouldnt apply when a character is stunned. It makes no sense. And a toaster wouldnt help.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the bugs forum. You're asserting that the ability that "stuns a random enemy for X turns" should instead stun a random, non-stunned enemy, and this is a bug even though the ability works exactly as it's written. I'm sorry that the magical ability being used by the superhero doesn't work in a way that "makes sense" to you. Since we don't have any real world examples to fall back on, we have to rely on the text in the description, which is accurate.