Buyers club

Monged4life
Monged4life Posts: 420
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I hear about them on here all the time. If I decided I wanted to buy a stark salary and get the most out of it, how would I join one? Is it a line thing?

Comments

• franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    there are many buyers club groups on line. hit me up and i will invite you.. BC has slowed down a lot lately.. is it because its offseason, or because a lot of guys have maxed their 5* or b/c they're dispapointed in the ROI ? it used to have at least one or two stark buy-in a day whereas now there is barely one every 3 day.. only big spenders group (2-5 starks/lodes) seem to get some love.. lets see how things unfold..
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    there are many buyers club groups on line. hit me up and i will invite you.. BC has slowed down a lot lately.. is it because its offseason, or because a lot of guys have maxed their 5* or b/c they're dispapointed in the ROI ? it used to have at least one or two stark buy-in a day whereas now there is barely one every 3 day.. only big spenders group (2-5 starks/lodes) seem to get some love.. lets see how things unfold..

I believe the change to the HP is the key reason why buyers club has reduced in frequency.

In the past a stark can get me 8 covers of 4*. I can max cover any character which I like quickly. But now HP can only be spent on shields, boosts, slots and packs.

Shields, boosts are perishables for one time use.

Slots are permanent but it doesn't confer a permanent advantage like what covers previously did.

Packs can give covers but the pull rates are too unpredictable.

UnlesS they change the pack odds I think that people are not likely to increase the expenditure on covers.
  • Mmmmmm, I was looking at buying out the Valentine's vault. But then thought about it, and 7 4* covers (only 3 of which I really want anyway) and less than a week of LR's worth of ISO from the other covers isn't a great return for £80... Never mind, talked myself out of it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'll put it on Pokerstars instead, it's no less gambling than opening cover packs, but at least there's the chance of winning more back there.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    mexus said:
    Anyone with an opening?
    You on line?
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    atomzed said:

I believe the change to the HP is the key reason why buyers club has reduced in frequency.

In the past a stark can get me 8 covers of 4*. I can max cover any character which I like quickly. But now HP can only be spent on shields, boosts, slots and packs.

Shields, boosts are perishables for one time use.

Slots are permanent but it doesn't confer a permanent advantage like what covers previously did.

Packs can give covers but the pull rates are too unpredictable.

UnlesS they change the pack odds I think that people are not likely to increase the expenditure on covers.
    But buyers clubs only popped up in an effort to be most efficient with Stark buys and get max CP from it after they changed 4* cover buys from hp to CP 

There was no advantage to buying hp in your alliance prior to CP.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***Closing this thread as it was over a year old before it was necro'd. Let the dead rest in peace!***
This discussion has been closed.