If they DO end up changing scaling to covers only........

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
.....what would be a nice / fair / fun trade-off?

I think that a permanent Balance Of Power in the Versus section would be fantastic. That way, the people who are Iso starved or soft capping can still get at least a little enjoyment out of this game, INSTEAD of having to face the highest difficulty PvE opponents in the history of the game. Plus, everyone else can continue to test out their random team combinations and see what they can cook up for the most fun! That's what I see and hear people saying is the most enjoyable part of BoP anyways, right???

icon_e_smile.gif

What are YOUR thoughts for a bandaid on this upcoming booboo?

( and yes, the people that will be negatively effected by this possible change have a right to be upset, and it is NO ONE'S place, not yours and not mine, to decide if that is right or wrong, so please do not bring that kind of discussion in here, thanks )

Comments

• I do wonder if my 11 cover Devil Dinosaur's going to screw me over at all. icon_razz.gif

But I think the compromise everybody's looking for is "More Iso Please". I haven't peeked at the Venom: Heroic yet, but I am pondering how much Iso you'd get out of all the Trivial nodes if you grabbed all the rewards, and if that'd at least be a few levels on Character That Needs Them

Of course, best compromise is "Since you're rated on Covers instead of How Much Iso you put in, we're gonna double the Iso flow (outside of Prologue)"
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I currently have 13 4* cover maxed but only 3 max leveled and a couple more with 11-12 covers. I would love to level these characters if someone would give me $3,000 to spend on ISO I would appriciate it. That way my scaling will fit my roster.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    I currently have 13 4* cover maxed but only 3 max leveled and a couple more with 11-12 covers. I would love to level these characters if someone would give me $3,000 to spend on ISO I would appriciate it. That way my scaling will fit my roster.

I know where you're coming from. I've got 19 cover maxed (two of those are dupes thanks to legendaries really loving giving me those two), but none level maxed. I just put five of them to 240 and wish I could get them to max.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:

Yep, this. Just checking in - I'm hoping this is more rumor than fact. I have 13 covers for every 3*...does someone who sold off the worst 3*'s scale lower? Yikes.

Just like others, I have many (14) 4*'s with 13 covers....and -four- leveled. Horray! No way this will backfire on say...almost every vet!