Getting wrong rewards (ignore, my mistake)

kaelad
kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
It happened once, and I thought I just taped the collect button too fast to read it correctly. Then it happened a second time and I'm wondering if it's a bug.

The first sub event of Venom: Heroic finished and when I got my reward for that it said I finished top 50 but I was grinding up to the very end and I was 15th. Then the second sub event finished and the same thing happened. Again, I was grinding at the end and ranked somewhere around 14th but when I collected rewards it said I was top 50. Just doesn't make sense that so many people could get so many points so quickly to push me out of the top 20. Also, in the main event it was still showing me as rank 13.

The only difference in the reward is 2 CP, one for each sub. I'm hoarding CP at the moment, so I won't miss it. Like I said at the beginning, at first I thought I was seeing things but then it happened a second time so I figured I would report it.

Comments

• kaelad
    kaelad Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    OJSP wrote:
    The daily/2-days sub rewards are for top2, top10 and top50. There is no separate no top20 sub rewards. (The top20 rewards are for the final overall placement rewards).

Oh boy, now I feel stupid.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    kaelad wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    The daily/2-days sub rewards are for top2, top10 and top50. There is no separate no top20 sub rewards. (The top20 rewards are for the final overall placement rewards).

Oh boy, now I feel stupid.

Eh, it happens to all of us at some point.