Clash of fury(Red quick battle)... Again?

Options
Morphis
Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
Am I the only one getting the clash of fury again after it just ended yesterday?
Do not know if it matters toward the bug but I ended it at first place.

Comments

• The_Leftist
    Options
    My buddy Yaro has had blue event 3 times in a row. Have a few friends who had to do blue twice. I ended up doing green twice, and others are just speeding through with no replays. I don't know what the hell is going on.
  • Morphis
    Options
    My buddy Yaro has had blue event 3 times in a row. Have a few friends who had to do blue twice. I ended up doing green twice, and others are just speeding through with no replays. I don't know what the hell is going on.
    K so I joined the party it seems...
    Now the question is: in this case are rewards ok or will it bug?
  • The_Leftist
    Options
    I got the proper rewards from re-running green event yesterday. You shouldn't have an issue. I'm on black today, so I skipped red. Hopefully everyone gets on the same track soon.
  • Morphis
    Options
    I got the proper rewards from re-running green event yesterday. You shouldn't have an issue. I'm on black today, so I skipped red. Hopefully everyone gets on the same track soon.
    Tnx for the reply.
    Tbh is not bad getting red again... Some good mythic I miss, have only molten vortex and Chandra ignition from yesterday reward.
    So 50% of something new avarice dragon being really good and zendikar could be ok in nissa(not sure though)